The cabbage soup crash diet - day 4

It's BANANA DAY!!!
ooh ooh aah ahh ahh! (I'm being a monkey!!)

ANYWAY, Day 4's plan:

Bananas and Skimmed Milk: Eat as many as eight bananas and drink as many glasses of skim milk as you would like on this day, along with your soup. This day is supposed to lessen your desire for sweets.

It's 11:30am, and i've eaten 2 bananas so far, and drunk 2 glasses of skimmed milk..my tummy feels funny :S
This morning was good because I was allowed TEA! :)


It felt alright for the rest of the day, but it's now 8:30pm and all i've eaten is 6 bananas - I didn't even eat my soup! I'm going to have to eat it tonight though - I think your supposed to eat it at least once a day.

I'm really not hungry though - I LIKE BANANA DAY!!

yay! Tomorrow I'm allowed chicken!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment