The cabbage soup crash diet - day 3

 16/06/2011

OK, so day three is here, and i'm getting FED UP ALREADY lol.

Today's allowance:
Mix Days One and Two: Eat all the soup, fruits and vegetables you want, but you can’t have a baked potato.
I JUST WANNA EAT FOOOOD!! I'm craving a pitta bread lol.

So, i've made my packed lunch of fruit and veg:

Grapes, strawberries, tomatoes, yellow pepper and carrots.



Ive also got my BELOVED soup (these containers come in SO handy!)


For breakfast I had a couple of satsumas and eat the rest of the fruit and veg throughout the day.
I had cooked mushrooms for dinner.
The evening wasn't bad; I wasn't hungry at all!

So...going well, but I don't feel any lighter yet!! I'm not going to weigh myself until the end!

Tomorrow is BANANA DAY!!!! :(

No comments:

Post a Comment