The cabbage soup crash diet - day 2

15/06/2011


So, I've survived day 1, and now onto day 2. This is vegetable day:


Vegetables: Eat all the fresh, raw or cooked vegetables you want. Try to eat leafy green vegetables, and avoid dry beans, peas, and corn. Eat as much as you want, all the veggies you can handle and all the cabbage soup you want. At dinner you can have a baked potato with butter. You can’t have any fruit on this day, so just stick to the vegetables.



I like vegetables, but not THIS MUCH! lol I'm happy though as I get to eat a baked potato for dinner :)


Here's my 'packed lunch' of Veg -
Carrots, Celery, Red pepper, carrots and tomatoes.


 I ate this all throughout the day, but it's been the WORST! First, a collegue brought in sweets - SOUR JELLIES! and THEN someone else brought in a CAKE and BUCKSFIZZ!!! All of which I couldn't eat/drink! :(

My colleague (DANNY) took the ultimate piss!! I left my desk for a bit and found this on it! :( EVIL!!
millionaires cake :(
But I was STRONG and didn't eat anything except my soup and the veg :)


For dinner I had a baked potato and mushrooms..
mmm mmm
I was only supposed to have 1 potato, but they're small ones, and I'm not going to eat a proper meal for a couple of days!
I swear a jacket potato never tasted so good!!


All in all day 2 was alright.. now onto tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment