The cabbage soup crash diet - day 1

14/06/2011

OK, so it's 8pm on day 1 of the cabbage soup diet.

Rules for day 1:

Fruit: Eat all of the fruit you want, but you can’t have Bananas!! Eat only your soup and the fruit for the first day. You can drink, unsweetened teas, cranberry juice and water.



Last night I cooked the soup..I got all of my food delivered from Tesco:

serious health!
Cooking the soup took FOREVER!


You're not supposed to blend the veg, just let it simmer, I was waiting for soooo long for the veg to get soft!
Anyway, I brought it into work today for lunch and it tasted alright! It's actually quite filling!

I ate sooo much fruit - 3 tangerines, a bunch of grapes, half a punnet of strawberries and a whole punnet of tomatoes (yes - it is a fruit lol).

I really craved carbohydrates, I had crisps in my draw which I was dying to eat, but I didn't! :)

Right now, I feel really bloated, I don't even want to eat the soup again tonight!

So, tonight I need to get ready for Vegetable day (that'll be fun!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment