The cabbage soup crash diet - day 5

18/06/2011

Day 5, and I'm allowed MEAT!! :)

Beef And Tomatoes: Ten to twenty ounces of beef and up to six fresh tomatoes. Drink at least 6 to 8 glasses of water this day to wash the uric acid from your body. Eat your soup at least once this day. You may eat broiled or baked chicken instead of beef (but absolutely no skin-on chicken). If you prefer, you can substitute broiled fish for the beef one one of the beef days (but not both).

In the daytime I ate a couple of tomatoes and had a couple more with dinner


You say tomato, I say tomato :S
I was a BIT naughty at dinner time, but it was only because Tesco had to deliver a substitute for my skinless chicken!! (and I do love skin on chicken!) :)


So I had a LARGE chicken leg with skin on, mushrooms and tomatoes.


mmm mmm it was good!
I baked the chicken, and I'm going to have beef tomorrow.


I feel like i've lost weight and yesterday a couple of people commented that I had! After only 4 days!
Maybe this crash diet does work!!
I'll weigh myself after the last day to see!

No comments:

Post a Comment