STRIP CLUB baybeeee

19/04/11

Lol, I had to go to a strip club at least once in my life!!
I've got a really close male friend Jeff who went to Spearmint Rhinos recently, so he suggested that I come with him the next time he goes. I said yes - I thought i'd love the experience!! :)


So.. i did this in April 2011..
It was meant to me me, Jeff and his friend Sean, but Sean had to back out last minute, so it was just me and Jeff..
Here we are having a pre-drink before going on to the strip club!


After getting quite 'tipsy' :) we went on to the strip club called Secrets..
I anticipated spending money, but BOI, we spent MONEY!! haha it was £20 alone just for entry, and when we got in there I was dissapointed as the strippers dancing on the poles weren't topless!!!!!!!!!! : 0
this photo nearly got us dashed out!
Anyway, Jeff said he saw a different side to me that night; the normally confident Laura was apparently bashful!! haha I actually was though! The strippers kept looking at me and I didn't know what to do! lol

All the strippers kept asking if Jeff was my man as well,  (which he ISN'T!)..
I got a dance (for £20), which was fun ; ) but the girl came to talk to me afterwards..we ended up talking for ages about relationship issues lol..
Next time I think I need to go to a Male strip club..coz as much of a 'man mentality' I have, I am still a girl! ;)

It was fun though - I'd do it for a laugh, if you've got money to BURN!! : )

1 comment: