Laura on ITV's Dinner Date - series 2.... 22nd June 5pm ITV1

21/06/2011

WATCH: 22nd June 2011 ITV1 5:00pm!!!!!!!!!!


EEK! I'm gonna be on the second series of ITV's Dinner Date TOMORROW!!
This was filmed in early March - so i've been waiting a LONG TIME!!
I have already got blog posts lined up for tomorrow (couldn't post before as ITV wouldn't let me!!), so you can see what I went through for the program!!

WATCH: 22nd June 2011 ITV1 5:00pm!!!!!!!!!!




I AM SOOOOO NERVOUS!!


WISH ME LUCK!!

7 comments:

  1. Hiya.. That bloke was a mug not to pick you.. Look me up on Facebook? Nobby Neil Clarke x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww thanks! It seemed he picked the right girl for him in the end though - they're still dating!! lol..
    haha yea cricket is BORRINGGGGG!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Are you still on the Market then Laura? x

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are such a beautiful lady x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I know am a bit late on this but only just seen dinner date and it's my 1st ever dinner date show I've watched. Laura girl your beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ps yes girl repping your Grenada roots with the flag xx

    ReplyDelete