Laura exploring the world 2011 - from the UK to around Europe :)

05/07/11

Travel blog: http://lauraseuropeanescapade.blogspot.com/

WOO HOO!!
So as part of my list, I have LOADS of countries that I need to visit, so I'm getting some done this year!
I've never done anything like this before, and I'm doing it ALONE!
I'm quitting my job and using my hard earned savings to go travelling :)

I'm visiting Europe first to ease myself in, and then I'm doing a 'big (and scary) trip' afterwards!!


The plan:

I'm doing a month tour of Europe with Contiki tours called the European Escapade!
Here's where it goes:


As you can see, I'm going to visit France, Spain, Monaco, Italy, Vatican City, Austria, Germany, Liechtenstein, Switzerland, Netherlands and Belgium (in transit) YAY!


I'm going to Barcelona and beyond! The European Escapade takes you through the best of Western Europe, allowing time to really experience what each city has to offer. Highlights include strolling La Rambla in Barcelona, re-discovering the might of the Roman Emperors in Rome and gazing up at the Swiss Alps from your bedroom window in Switzerland.


I am so SO excited, this trip is going to allow me to tick some MAJOR stuff off my list! Like seeing the Art Galleries in France (can't wait to see the Louvre!), go on a Gondola in Italy, and go Paragliding!! I cannot wait!


I leave for this trip on 22nd July and come back to the UK mid August.


Au Revoir!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment