The cabbage soup crash diet - day 6

19/06/2011

IT's NEARLY THE END!!

Today, I'm allowed meat again! :)

Beef and Vegetables: Eat to your heart’s content of beef and vegetables this day. You can even have 2 or 3 steaks if you like, with leafy green vegetables and no baked potato. Eat your soup at least once.


So...I ate a SMALL beef steak for breakfast!! :)
mmm with ketchup!
I fried it with oil, salt and pepper.
and I had my soup for lunch..


Made it a bit different from the last time, this doesn't have tomatoes in it and it has Tabasco in it!! (burns my mouth lol)


Dinner was the BEST! I had a larger steak and cooked it with onion, garlic, salt, pepper, rosemary and butter.
I ate it with mushrooms and tomatoes..
mmm mmm
The only thing i've been really craving today is CHOCOLATE CAKE! I wish I could at least have some peanut m&ms!! :(
oh well. only 1 more day to go!

No comments:

Post a Comment