My FORTH Trey Songz concert, Hammersmith Apollo 26/04/11

10/05/2011

So my FORTH time seeing Trey came! I was so excited! YAY! I spent £90 on my ticket so I was MAKING SURE I was going to have a good time!! He was at Hammersmith Apollo on 26th April and it was a sold out show - the UK love him!

From watching YouTube videos of his Europe tour, I knew he brought girls on stage during the show..I SOO wanted to be that girl, so I painted this banner!!

lol i'm carrying on like a teen, not 25!! (only for Trey!)


WHICH HE READ OUT DURING THE SHOW!!!
see video: Trey reads out my banner!!
He says 'BRING US ON STAGE' AT 56secs in!! woohoo

ANYWAY, with banner in hand I left for Hammersmith..
me ready to go see TREY! :)
I met up with my friend Amanda and went to a random pub for drinks (drink prices in apollo are MADNESS) then went to the Apollo!!!!!!!

It was actually looking like a garbage bin outside - people musta been waiting out there for TIME!!

eww
IN THE PLACE EXCITED FOR TREY YAYYYYYY
Trey had two supporting acts: Luke Bingham and Talay Riley. They were both good, but I expected more from Luke Bingham as there was Twitter hype about him from the other UK concerts - he didn't live up to this hype (for me anyway)!
Here he is: Luke Bingham 
I REALLY liked Talay Riley however! He hyped up the crowd well and he was easier to enjoy as he performed already well known songs.
Here he is performing Usher - There goes my baby: Talay Riley

Our seats were on the balcony - we had AMAZING seats! we were in Row B, so second back from the front :) LUCKILY two people didn't show up in Row A, so I went into it - PERFECT seats for my banner lol!
me in Row A baybee! :)
More comfortable than these standing people below me!


So then it was Trey time; he made us wait AN HOUR! he was meant to come on at 8:30pm and didn't come on until 9:30! He made a good entrance though!
Trey's entrance

He performed the usual tracks you would expect - from all albums (except his first!).. For all concert videos see my YouTube channel

Trey sang live and pulled it off well...


So the time came for Trey to take off his vest and bring a lucky GIRL on stage; I knew, even though my banner was the BEST, I wouldn't be called on stage as I wasn't standing at the front :(
the best!
So..he brought on two random girls from the front and people were HATING! lol sooo many boo's! N I aint gonna lie, I was PISSED too!
Look at it for yourself: Trey Songz brings two girls n stage
He brought them up, made them face forward...came up behind them OMGGGG!!!...
I was kinda far away but it LOOKED like he KISSED them BOTH!! AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHH!! H
e puts the vest over both of them, covered them and it LOOKED like they kissed EACH OTHER!!! 

He sent them BACKSTAGE! lol. I'm hating....BADLY!!

My favourite part of the concert was the ending; Trey brought Chipmunk on randomly!
see here: Trey Songz and Chipmunk end of concert
Trey starts off singing Bottoms Up...then opens a bottle of champagne on stage n brings CHIPMUNK on! they toast each other then Trey sprays da champagne all over ppl lol. I woulda bin pissed if dat was me. sued him nicely lol..
Look at dem LUCKY ppl on stage!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
trey does Nicky Minaj's part (well) :) (an im doin it on top lol)

What a great ending to the show DAMN! :)



left a MESS aww no trey anymore :(
Then it was AFTERPARTY TIME :) It was at Merah Nightclub, Central London
Here's me on the way with my TREY SONGZ T-SHIRT :)




The Afterparty was the BEST! I got like a metre away from Trey!! :)
*****A Trey Songz afterparty post to come soon.....****

No comments:

Post a Comment